Flushed is a game played with a standard 52-card deck of playing cards. The player begins by placing one or more of the following wagers:
|Round Length 5–16
|Round Length 17
||Range 11 – 13
Cards are drawn from the deck and placed face-up in groups based on their suit. The game continues until either 5 cards of a matching suit are drawn or 16 cards are drawn in total. The number of cards drawn is the round length, the suit that ends the round is the winning suit, and the 5 matching cards are the winning hand. In the case of 16 cards being drawn without 5 suited cards, the round length is considered to be 17, and there is no winning suit or winning hand with the exception of any bet placed on 17.
Description of each Wager:
- Round Length 5–16: A wager on what the round length will be. Any value between 5 and 16.
- Round Length 17: A wager on a round length of 17. Once 16 cards have been drawn, all or part of the wager may be moved onto a guess of the suit of the 17th card.
- Specific Suit: A wager on what the winning suit will be.
- Specific Color: A wager on the color (red or black) of the winning suit.
- Odd: A wager that wins if the round length is an odd number, other than 17.
- Even: A wager that wins if the round length is an even number.
- Ace High: A wager that wins if the winning hand contains an Ace.
- Royal Flush: A wager that wins if the winning hand is a Royal Flush.
- Straight Flush: A wager that wins if the winning hand is a Straight flush. Royal Flush counts as a win.
- Range 5 – 10: A wager that wins if the round length is between 5 and 10.
- Range 11 – 13: A wager that wins if the round length is between 11 and 13.
- Range 14 – 16: A wager that wins if the round length is between 14 and 16.